Another Nudge from the Lord
by Marijo Phelps

I am trying to give our skinny, older cat a treat. I need to get her away from the rest of the cats (who are all needing to be charter members of Feline Weight Watchers). When I give Mitzi treats, I need her to come into the utility room where I can close the sliding door. I am trying to get her into the laundry room and end up chasing her all over the house. It is almost like she thinks she is being punished. ......

I feel the Lord whispering to me "write it down", "that's how you are so many times when I only want to bless you"

Lord, please help me to see and recognize those times, and not run all over the house yrying to gert away from You..

Psalm 24:5
They will receive a blessing from the Lord; the God who saves them will declare them right. (NIV)

Proverbs 10:22
The Lord's blessing brings wealth, and no sorrow comes with it. (NIV)

Acts 20:32
"Now I am putting you in the care of God and the message about his grace. It is able to give you strength, and it will give you the blessings God has for all his holy people.(NIV)

My blog is: http://myincrediblelord.blogspot.com/

(C) Marijo Phelps all rights reserved. Use with proper credits.

About Self 
 
Saved by His grace in 1974, from 9 years of professing atheism into His loving arms. RN for 23 years, missionary with YWAM then statistical analyst for Every Home for Christ over 9 years. Living with my husband in the middle of a mountain meadow. GRIN! Wanting to spread the good news

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print