Where Do You Live?
by PamFord Davis

Do you exchange information when meeting people for the first time? Most casually share names, occupation and place of residence. From that foundation conversation widens to include topics such as family, hobbies, and in times of opportunity a personal witness is shared. A relationship begins to build from stranger, to acquaintance, to friendship.


"Where do you live?" Why are we interested in someone's home city? It may bring back a personal identification with a specific place, having lived there or visiting during a trip. If it is a place we have always desired to see, we are excited to talk with someone who knows the inside story. We have our own personal tour guide before even stepping into the city!


Do you know where God lives? He does not need a house to dwell in, though we call church "The house of God." The trinity is everywhere and the Holy Spirit dwells in the hearts of all believers. Almighty God has another place to abide "But you are holy, enthroned in the praises of Israel (Psalm 22:3 NKJ)." His throne is in the walls of praise! What a sight we have waiting for us; one day we will behold Him on a throne built by words of praise!

Published articles in Mature Living Magazine, Devotions for the Deaf, The Secret Place, Coosa Journal, Mary Hollingsworth's The One Year Devotional of Joy and Laughter, Jo Krueger's Every Day in God's Word. http://www.pamforddavis.com
 http://www.faithwriters.com/member-profile.php?

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print