Take Time, Make Time Devotional (Words from the Lord series)
by Marijo Phelps

Prayer: Dear Lord, thank you for Christian friends, the Body. Oh, Lord, I want to be So much closer to You and to love you with a pure heart, please help me in this new year? I need You so much! AMEN

My daughter, I do desire to speak to your heart. I know you so well, you are Mine. Time is short, My Body must see and weep, getting serious about sin and her Lord and His Lordship. I AM working in you. Make time, take time. Press in to know of Me and be strengthened. I Am coming soon to do battle with the enemy and he knows it. I shall protect you and keep you. Selah.

Hosea 6:3
Let us acknowledge the LORD; let us press on to acknowledge him. As surely as the sun rises, he will appear; he will come to us like the winter rains, like the spring rains that water the earth. (NIV)

Philippians 3:12
[ Pressing on Toward the Goal ] Not that I have already obtained all this, or have already been made perfect, but I press on to take hold of that for which Christ Jesus took hold of me. (NIV)

Philippians 3:14
I press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus. (NIV)

Revelation 16:14
They are spirits of demons performing miraculous signs, and they go out to the kings of the whole world, to gather them for the battle on the great day of God Almighty. (NIV)

Psalm 140:4
Keep me, O LORD, from the hands of the wicked; protect me from men of violence who plan to trip my feet. (NIV)

My blog is: http://myincrediblelord.blogspot.com/

(C) Marijo Phelps all rights reserved. Use with proper credits.


About Self 
 
Saved by His grace in 1974, from 9 years of professing atheism into His loving arms. RN for 23 years, missionary with YWAM then statistical analyst for Every Home for Christ over 9 years. Living with my husband in the middle of a mountain meadow. GRIN! Wanting to spread the good news

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print