Creation Eyes
by PamFord Davis

Do you experience satisfaction in your work and service; or do you just go through the motions? Following our heavenly Father's example we have expectation of fulfillment and reward in opportunities we encounter. In the Genesis creation story we read God's personal opinion of His work through creation eyes. "It was good." (Genesis 1:4-25) Our creator did not shake His head, fold His arms and voice words of disappointment. The masterpiece He saw before Him gave Him pleasure and delight!


Artists often save the best for last, adding something spectacular as their crowning achievement, step back and take a final look. The work is complete and they sign their name to be seen by generations to come. God created man and woman to have dominion over His finished work. (Genesis 1:26-31) Did He have second thoughts and consider starting with a new canvas? I don't think so "Then God saw everything that He had made, and indeed it was very good (Genesis 1:31a NKJ)." Using the gifts He blesses us with, at the end of our days we can gratefully express it is very good!

Published articles in Mature Living Magazine, Devotions for the Deaf, The Secret Place, Coosa Journal, Mary Hollingsworth's The One Year Devotional of Joy and Laughter, Jo Krueger's Every Day in God's Word. http://www.pamforddavis.com
 http://www.faithwriters.com/member-profile.php?

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print