THE SINNER SAVED BY GRACE
by ISAAC LIKUJI

THE SINNER SAVED BY GRACE
(Article by ISAAC K. LIKUJI Thursday, August 6 2009)

The story of sin began way back... in heaven. Long before the foundations of the earth were laid, GOD made a discovery_ knowledge of good and evil. But since GOD cannot sin against HIMself, the evil in concept was not the evil in practice. Before too long, a culprit was manifested_ Lucifer; he fell into the evil in practice by sinning against his GOD. Some moments later sin, a living thing, began to multiply itself among the angels. And so when man came on the scene a little later in this evolution, he had to prove himself wiser than satan or he would fall wallowing in sin. Unfortunately, he failed.
As man was reproducing biologically, sin was multiplying spiritually, that is, the sap went up the stem and the branches. Thus, any man that was ever born biologically of a father and a mother, was born of this corruptible seed. That corruptible seed, after germinating in a few years in time produces the corruption that is manifested in all manner of misdeeds and sinful living. Hence, every such man, born of flesh and the will of man, is corrupted by the bitter root of sin, which is as well across the board, male, female, dark or light alike.
The plan of salvation began way back... in heaven. Man was made in the image of GOD. His corruption would mean a corrupted image; a corrupted image would mean a corrupted object_ a corrupted GOD! But GOD is not at all corrupted; HE is without sin, in HIM there is no darkness at all. There had to be image swapping; there had to be a substitute_ there had to be a perfectionist! There had to be the incorruptible that corruption may be overcome. And that was the incorruptible seed: JESUS CHRIST. HE was not an 'un'corrupted seed. If HE were, HE would be corrupted in some way. But HE is the "Incorruptible Seed", the WORD that before and after time has never been corrupted. Therefore, whoever believes in HIM has moved on from darkness to light, from death to life, from mortality to immortality; from corruption to the incorruptible image of GOD. Amen!
But sin is transgression against the law. So where there is no law there is no sin. But law is either a written code or an established standard. So where there is no written code there is an established standard, since the image and the object cannot have the same standard of operation; when the object is moved to the right against a source of light, the image goes to the left, just like the movement of electrons and holes in an intrinsic semiconductor! So with or without a written code, sin would be committed by leading a substandard life!
Thus, THE SINNER CEASES TO BE A SINNER when they are delievered from their bondage to destruction by the written code of the law. This is called salvation by grace. They were the sinner, but have become the righteousness of GOD, saved by the grace of GOD, a gift of GOD in CHRIST JESUS. And no one whose life is hid in CHRIST, no one born of GOD will live in the sin of the written code because the limitations of the law were met in him when JESUS nailed the written code to the ragged tree! If we deliberately continue sinning in the manner of the written code after we have received knowledge of the truth, no more sacrifice for our sins is left; there is no forgiveness henceforth. Should CHRIST die again?
But there is sinning against the heavenly standard. Peter committed this sin a thousand times and more; Paul sinned a thousand times with his salvation and more; David committed this sin a thousand times and more.... I am liable to commit this sin a thousand times and may be more! But this sinning does not make us a sinner, for a sinner is condemned by the law_ the written code, and there is now no condemnation to them that are in CHRIST JESUS who nailed the written code to the Cross. If we claim to be without this kind of weakness, this kind of sin, we lie and the truth of GOD is not in us. But because we can no longer be corrupted, for we have now been born of the incorruptible seed_ we are a new creation, the old forgotten and all things are divinely new, we can... and should confess all our sins. HE is faithful and just enough to forgive all our sins and purify us from all our unrighteousness.
The process of spiritual growth, spiritual maturity, transformation of the human mind into the MIND of CHRIST, is a process of struggle against this sin which does not make us sinners but is capable of incapacitating us for the service of GOD_ where a man is but an ignorble vessel in the House of the LORD. We grow from glory to glory, and your lesser glory yesterday was due to the limitations set in by this weakness against the divine standard of CHRIST! It is this weakness that is in us under daily perfection until we attain the measure of the fullness of CHRIST, in conformity with HIS holiness and glory. You are a better saint today in your walk to perfection than yesterday, and tomorrow you will be even better. Therefore, let us submit ourselves to the LORD, be humble, resist sin, confess our weakness and GOD will be honoured in us. JESUS CHRIST, our Great High Priest, and the Wonderful HOLY SPIRIT, are in intercession for us before the Throne of the FATHER, where we are indeed sitted in CHRIST, until we reach perfection in our walk with the LORD, when we shall trully be perfected in accordance with the heavenly standard of GOD. And GOD shall boast to all creation: WELL DONE, MY GOOD AND FAITHFUL SERVANT. TAKE OVER THE PORTION OF YOUR GLORY BESIDE YOUR SAVIOUR JESUS CHRIST, FOREVER!!!!
=============================

From me to you,

In CHRIST,

ISAAC K. LIKUJI
ZASTI,
LUSAKA INTL. AIRPORT.
MOBILE: +26 0977 110 854, +26 0978 766 724
E-MAIL: [email protected] [email protected]

NOTE: Please forward this article to one person, and tell them to do like wise.


Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print