Be there and make a difference!
by P Koshy

We have been selected as God's chosen people to make a difference where ever we are placed. The Promised Land, the land where Milk and Honey flows, in reality what the Isralites were endowed with, was a land contrary to the literal meaning of the term.

The Promised Land was not endowed with rich resources like its several other Middle East neighbors, with hydrocarbon or other natural resources. But God chose these people to make a difference in the Land that they got ultimately.

Israelites did not run away from that responsibility. And they, Israel nation, could prove to the world that they are different. In fact, they could successfully convert this land into one where Milk and Honey flows.

Today, Israel leads the world in bio-technology, agriculture and farm technologies there by offering a promise to a world striving for food security!

Israel story is an eye opener. We often are not ready to realize the potentials that are bestowed upon us. We criticize God and everyone for the situation and environment and social system etc for our plight.

God has chosen us to make a difference, wherever he has placed us.

Don't run away. Be there and make a difference!



Copyright pkoshy 2009

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print