"His Blood be Upon Us and our Children"
by Robert Randle

Those ominous and prophetic words recorded in Matthew 27: 25 have resulted in tragic consequences for the Jewish people for nearly two-thousand years. The hatred, suspicion, racism, profanity-laced verbal attacks, bigotry and physical violence perpetrated against the Jews are unparalleled in human history. Many of them fleeing persecution became immigrants in countries that didn't want them and many of their foreign hosts were puzzled by their strange religious customs, history, and cultural traditions.

Jews were considered by their foreign neighbores in the countries where they were dispersed as immigrants as carriers of diseases, genetically and intellectually inferior or abnormal,and untrustworthy; among other such vile, reprehensible and evil misrepresentations perpetrated by the Nazi propagandists. The greatest indictment against the Jewish race is found, ironically, in the Judeo-Christian Bible and perhaps is one of the contributing factors in the accusations against them as "Christ-killers," and may well indeed have led up to the "Holocaust" and the deaths of millions of Jewish men, women, and children between 1939-1945 in the 15,000 concentration camps across various countries, according to the "Jewish Virtual Library;" the most well known camps being "Auschwitz" in Poland and "Dachau" and "Buchenwald" in Germany. The book of "ACTS" is probably one of the most virulent and anti-Semitic writings in all the New Testament Scriptures.

2: 23, 36
"This Man, delivered up by the predetermined plan and foreknowledge of God, you nailed to a cross by the hands of godless men and put Him to death. "Therefore let all the house of Israel know for certain that God has made Him both Lord and Christ-this Jesus whom you crucified."

3: 13-15
"The God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, the God of our fathers, has glorified His Servant Jesus, the one whom you delivered up, and disowned in the presence of Pilate, when he had decided to release Him. "But you disowned the Holy and Righteous One, and asked for a murderer to be granted to you, but put to death the Prince of Life, the One whom God raised from the dead. . ."

4: 10
Let it be known to all of you, and to all the people of Israel, that by the name of Jesus Christ the Nazarene, whom you crucified, whom God raised from the dead-by this name this man stands here before you in good health.

5: 17-18, 28b, 30
But the high priest rose up, along with all his associates (that is the sect of the Sadducees), and they were filled with jealousy; and they laid their hands on the apostles and put them in a public jail. . ."you have filled Jerusalem with your teaching, and intend to bring this man's blood upon us." "The God of our fathers raised up Jesus, whom you had put to death by hanging Him on a cross.

7: 51-52
"You men who are stiff-necked and uncircumcised in heart and ears are always resisting the Holy Spirit; you are doing just as your fathers did. "Which one of the prophets did your fathers not persecute? And they killed those who had previously announced
the coming of the Righteous One, whose betrayers and murderers you have now become."

10: 38-39
"You know of Jesus of Nazareth, how God anointed Him with the Holy Spirit and with power, and how He went about doing good and healing all who were oppressed by the devil; for God was with Him. "And we are witnesses of all the things He did both in the land of the Jews and in Jerusalem. And they also put Him to death by hanging Him on a cross."

13: 26-28
"Brethren, son's of Abraham's family and those among you who fear God, to us the word of this salvation is sent out. "For those who live in Jerusalem, and their rulers, recognizing neither Him nor the utterances of the prophets which are read every Sabbath, fulfilled these by condemning Him. "And though they found no ground for putting Him to death, they asked Pilate that He be executed."

A stunning indictment against the Jews in recorded in I Thessalonians 2: 14-16b, which reads: For you, brethren became imitators of the churches of God in Christ Jesus that are in Judea, for you also endured the same sufferings at the hands of your countrymen, even as they did from the Jews, who both killed the Lord Jesus and the prophets, and drove us out. *They are not pleasing to God, but hostile to all men.* But wrath has come upon them to the utmost (??).

This last biblical reference if taken literally by some, could be the catalyst for a convincing moral and religious justification for centuries-old acts of cruelty, human rights violations, and despotic criminal acts bordering on the insane or demonic against a people who seem to have inherited the "sins of the fathers," and who are not to blame according to Acts 3: 17, "And now, brethren, I know that you acted in ignorance, just as your rulers did also."

[email protected]
http://choirboy51.blogspot.com

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print