Up In Smoke
by PamFord Davis

Are you trying to kick the smoking habit? The addiction is difficult to overcome; but those breaking free share success stories giving motivation and encouragement. The widening number of those who quit is greatly influenced by rising costs of cigarettes and tobacco products. Your bank roll goes up in smoke!
'

We are forced to cut corners and pinch pennies, to deal with our challenging economic times. Individuals consider each transaction, weighing priorities and essentials. Some are forced to stop taking medications, in an effort to save money for groceries. How can we justify handing over cold cash for something going up in smoke? Congratulations if you are considering tossing that extravagant, harmful pack of cigarettes!


Do our lives have substance; or are we going up in smoke? "Therefore they shall be like the morning cloud and like the early dew that passes away, like chaff blown off from a threshing floor and like smoke from a chimney (Hosea 13:3 NKJ)." Illusionists use smoke to divert our attention. "Where there is smoke there is fire." Let's stir the fires of love for the Lord into a blaze and get the smoke out of our eyes!

Published articles in Mature Living Magazine, Devotions for the Deaf, The Secret Place, Coosa Journal, Mary Hollingsworth's The One Year Devotional of Joy and Laughter, Jo Krueger's Every Day in God's Word. http://www.pamforddavis.com
 http://www.faithwriters.com/member-profile.php?

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print