The Three Stooges
by PamFord Davis

It's true; "The Three Stooges" are returning to the big screen! Are you laughing or cringing? The reaction seems to fall along gender lines. It's a guy thing! I have yet to meet a female fan of the comedy capers. I giggle and wiggle in my seat viewing slap' stick pie thrown in the face; but the physical and verbal abuse of the Stooges disgusts me! A new casting places three current celebrities in the roles of Curly, Larry, and Moe. It likely will rake in millions of dollars as novelty nostalgia; and the reviews might surprise me.


I'll wait for the yearly look back at "The Three Wise Men!" Each Christmas we read the story of men from the east coming in search of the newborn King. (Matthew 2:1-12) They traveled far with determination, eagerness and a star guiding their steps. With awe and reverence they worshiped at the manger. The three, as a harmonious team found exactly what they were looking for; the King of the Jews! "But you Bethlehem, in the land of Judah, are not the least among the rulers of Judah; for out of you shall come a Ruler who will shepherd My people Israel (Matthew 2:6 NKJ)." The lives of the three seekers would never be the same! Their story is always rated G, for Graced Audiences!

Published articles in Mature Living Magazine, Devotions for the Deaf, The Secret Place, Coosa Journal, Mary Hollingsworth's The One Year Devotional of Joy and Laughter, Jo Krueger's Every Day in God's Word. http://www.pamforddavis.com
 http://www.faithwriters.com/member-profile.php?

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print