THE GOD OF RESTORATION
by Robert Bray

God is a God of restoration, forgiveness, and many chances. He can make a way out of difficult circumstances where there seems to be none. When it looks as though it's all over God can step into our trouble and our mess and move in ways that boggle our minds. Maybe you thought you "crashed and burned," but God says not so. I'm giving you another chance. Not only that, if you humble yourself I can take you higher than you've ever been. That's the kind of God we serve.

Whatever your circumstances, God is in the midst of them. Remember the story of Lazarus in the bible. His sisters Mary and Martha sent a message to Jesus saying that Lazarus was very sick. Lazarus lived in Bethany but Jesus was some distance away and stayed there for two more days. When Jesus did arrive in Bethany, Martha met Him. She said to Jesus, "Lord, if only You had been here my brother would not have died. But even now I know that God will give you whatever you ask." Jesus told Martha, "Your brother will rise again." "Yes, Martha said, I know that he shall rise again in the resurrection at the last day." Jesus told her, "I am the resurrection and the life.
He that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live."

Most of you know the story of how Jesus went on to raise Lazarus from the dead. You see, my friend, It's not over until God says it's over.

You may be struggling in your marriage, relationships with children, parents or in your finances. Even though you may not see immediate change right away, begin to worship God, not just because of what He can do but because of Who He is.

Jesus can resurrect our "dead" situations and breathe new life into them. The bottom line, however, is our faith, trust and hope must be in Him.

I'm a published writer. I've been writing off and on for forty years though I've only made efforts to be published recently. My basic genre is non fiction and poetry.  I believe that my writing is a God given gift although I've taken journalism courses in college. Copywright by Robert L. Bray,Sr

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print