Throw A Party!
by PamFord Davis

Let's throw a party! We can easily find reasons to celebrate! How many will we invite to the festivities? Where will it be held? What will we serve for refreshments? Parties can be informal or elaborate; the goal is to have a good time! Some people are naturals at party planning and execution. Others simply do what needs to be done and hope for the best.


We have many wonders to behold when we get to heaven. Every song of praise to the Lamb will be a performance celebration! Everything will be perfect with no concerns about running out of food or drink. Our host will provide all that is needed and will even distribute white robes! The guest list will be found in the Book of Life and invitations were written with the blood of Christ.


There will be no party crashers; but numerous onlookers from the heavenly host might be invited to join in the fellowship. I believe ministering messengers have party personalities! "But you have come to Mount Zion and to the city of the living God, the heavenly Jerusalem, to an immeasurable company of angels (Hebrews 12:22 NKJ)." Let's paint the town red, in honor of our King!

Published articles in Mature Living Magazine, Devotions for the Deaf, The Secret Place, Coosa Journal, Mary Hollingsworth's The One Year Devotional of Joy and Laughter, Jo Krueger's Every Day in God's Word. http://www.pamforddavis.com
 http://www.faithwriters.com/member-profile.php?

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print