Day Planner
by PamFord Davis

"What's on your schedule? Are you free for lunch?" These questions are not voiced only to business executives or government leaders, but also to busy students and homemakers! We all seem to be rushing from one activity to the next, hardly leaving time to catch our breath! Convenient day planners make nice gifts and come in a variety of sizes and styles. I believe we have a market for hour planners as well! Maybe then we could squeeze in a fast lunch. Better yet, let's do brunch then I can combine two meals!


Do things always go according to schedule? Of course they don't! Interruptions and cancellations get everything off track; make sure you have an eraser handy. Could we try an experiment and boldly do a few things on the spur of the moment? Maybe we could mark one day of the week on our calendars with a big question mark. God might have some surprises in store!

He controls time and will help us to use it wisely. "Come now, you who say, Today or tomorrow we will go to such and such a city, spend a year there, buy and sell, and make a profit; whereas you do not know what will happen tomorrow. For what is your life? It is even a vapor that appears for a little time and then vanishes away. Instead you ought to say, If the Lord wills, we shall live and do this and that (James 4:13-15 NKJ)." Plan ahead, but leave room for God to pencil in divine appointments!

Published articles in Mature Living Magazine, Devotions for the Deaf, The Secret Place, Coosa Journal, Mary Hollingsworth's The One Year Devotional of Joy and Laughter, Jo Krueger's Every Day in God's Word. http://www.pamforddavis.com
 http://www.faithwriters.com/member-profile.php?

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print