The United Nations
by PamFord Davis

Most people have very strong opinions about The United Nations. The decisions of U.N. leaders are far reaching, and often clash with individual sovereignty of nations. Regardless of what our views may be, The United Nations does exist. Our world is filled with conflicts and chaos; and there is a desire for world peace.Will we ever see nations truly united? Can wars cease? It seems like fantasy, but will one day be reality!


The Bible tells us much about our future existence and Revelation wraps it all up. "After these things I looked, and behold, a great multitude which no one could number, of all nations, tribes, peoples, and tongues, standing before the throne and before the Lamb, clothed with white robes, with palm branches in their hands, and crying out with a loud voice, saying, Salvation belongs to our God who sits on the throne, and to the Lamb! All the angels stood around the throne and the elders and the four living creatures, and fell on their faces before the throne and worshiped God (Revelation 7:9-11 NKJ)." All nations will be united in worship of the Father and Son! Why wait until it unfolds? We can individually offer our lives today!

Published articles in Mature Living Magazine, Devotions for the Deaf, The Secret Place, Coosa Journal, Mary Hollingsworth's The One Year Devotional of Joy and Laughter, Jo Krueger's Every Day in God's Word. http://www.pamforddavis.com
 http://www.faithwriters.com/member-profile.php?

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print