Hot Tempered
by PamFord Davis

Are you about to erupt? Do you have a short fuse? If you can control your temper you will be blessed, and be a blessing to others around you. It seems that those who have a bad temper fight the negative behaviors most of their lives. It can be overcome with one victorious battle at a time!


Are you dealing with a friend, co-worker, or family member who flies off the handle, hurling verbal abuse at all in their path? Your patience is not only tested, but strained. You may wonder if you can handle the outbursts much longer You are embarrassed, hurt, and emotionally drained.


God's word warns us about our association with those dealing with anger. "Make no friendship with an angry man, and with a furious man do not go, lest you learn his ways and set a snare for your soul (Proverbs 22:24 NKJ)." Hot tempered individuals unknowingly cool off needed relationships. They soon find themselves alone and bitter, losing those dearest to them. God's love is unconditional and he longs to bring freedom to all in bondage to anger. We can not easily resist temper tantrums; but the One who calmed the raging seas will give us the strength!

Published articles in Mature Living Magazine, Devotions for the Deaf, The Secret Place, Coosa Journal, Mary Hollingsworth's The One Year Devotional of Joy and Laughter, Jo Krueger's Every Day in God's Word. http://www.pamforddavis.com
 http://www.faithwriters.com/member-profile.php?

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print