Will You choose the Word or the Worm?
by boatrocker Gilmore

The Word became flesh and dwelled with mankind.
But most were blinded by sin so the Word they declined.

For the Word shines light on the darkness of man.
Sinful habits that has been with him, since his life began.

The Word will dig up the worms lying dormant in men souls.
These Worms causes a man to sin against God beyond their control.

Man is presented with a choice whether to choose the Word or the worm.
One will bring lasting joy while the other brings enough pain to make him squirm.

These worms are the demons that every man most resist.
A man must be completely submitted to God-for these demons will persist.

When a man receives Jesus he also receives God's Word,
Then the power of God devours a man's worm, like a Bird.

Let the Word expose everything that restricts the light from shining through.
Like Jesus, let the whole world see you die in your flesh but see a resurrected new you.

Kelvin Gilmore
www.poeticpersuasion.com

Elder Kelvin Gilmore, a devout man of God, sold out for Jesus Christ. Gifted and chosen by God to proclaim the gospel of Jesus Christ through poetry and daily devotions.

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print