Prayer Devotional (words from the Lord Series)
by Marijo Phelps

Prayer: Father, I need You and I want to really desire to press in and spend quality time with You; undistracted, in Your presence I am not such a blessing to You lately. Please help me?
Please help us to be in the church where You want us SOON, Lord Jesus. Forgive me for not using my recent jobless time to get closer to You.

Strive not, daughter. Be at peace before Me. I have heard your cries. I Am working. Let your focus be Jesus. Timing is the key. My timing is perfect. SELAH.

Prayer: It's July, oh, Father where are the months going, and the years? I thank you for who You are and that we are Your people and You're our God. Help is to choose, moment by moment to draw closer to You!!

Ephesians 6:18
And pray in the Spirit on all occasions with all kinds of prayers and requests. With this in mind, be alert and always keep on praying for all the saints. (NIV)

2 Corinthians 1:11
as you help us by your prayers. Then many will give thanks on our behalf for the gracious favor granted us in answer to the prayers of many (NIV)

Philippians 1:19
Yes, and I will continue to rejoice, for I know that through your prayers and the help given by the Spirit of Jesus Christ, what has happened to me will turn out for my deliverance. (NIV)

1 Peter 3:7
Husbands, in the same way be considerate as you live with your wives, and treat them with respect as the weaker partner and as heirs with you of the gracious gift of life, so that nothing will hinder your prayers. (NIV)

Revelation 5:8
And when he had taken it, the four living creatures and the twenty-four elders fell down before the Lamb. Each one had a harp and they were holding golden bowls full of incense, which are the prayers of the saints. (NIV)

Prayer: Dear Jesus, it is incredible that You always listen and answer our prayers. Sometimes it is yes, sometimes no and sometimes in your perfect timing but you always answer. Thank you for your patience and for teaching us even through our blunders. We praise Your incredible name, Jesus. AMEN

My blog is: http://myincrediblelord.blogspot.com/

(C) Marijo Phelps all rights reserved. Use with proper credits.

About Self 
 
Saved by His grace in 1974, from 9 years of professing atheism into His loving arms. RN for 23 years, missionary with YWAM then statistical analyst for Every Home for Christ over 9 years. Living with my husband in the middle of a mountain meadow. GRIN! Wanting to spread the good news

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print