Gremlins
by PamFord Davis

Do you believe in gremlins? Does it seem like a monkey wrench is thrown in to your plans and projects? Sabotage is far more common than you may realize. Everything seemed to be going so well; what went wrong?


Give yourself some credit; you made commitments to God. You wanted to follow through and make positive life changes. You did not fall off the wagon; you were pushed! We must remember that we face daily opposition. The Lord encourages us and the devil discourages us! Each faith walk experience is a defeat for the deceiver; so he diligently works to cause us to waver.


We may feel others are "out to get us", wanting us to fail. That does occur; but most often our real enemies remain unseen. "For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this age, against spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places (Ephesians 6:12 NKJ)." Wicked spirits are not cute costumed trick-or-treaters! They are Satan's firing squad! Be prepared, swords drawn and held high! (Ephesians 6:17) Gremlins will flea when the truth of God's word is proclaimed!

Published articles in Mature Living Magazine, Devotions for the Deaf, The Secret Place, Coosa Journal, Mary Hollingsworth's The One Year Devotional of Joy and Laughter, Jo Krueger's Every Day in God's Word. http://www.pamforddavis.com
 http://www.faithwriters.com/member-profile.php?

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print