Seal of Approval
by PamFord Davis

It is very impressive to receive "The Good Housekeeping" seal of approval! Special recognition by their panel not only carries weight; it means increased sales for manufacturers and distributors! Have you ever been recognized for your work in a competition with colored ribbons? Blue ribbons are used to highlight success and achievements. Your efforts paid off; you received the approval of judges!


Would your life receive the Lord's seal of approval? Is your faithfulness reaching His high standards? Are you deserving or found lacking? We are judged by our willingness and availability. Children's teachers give gold stars for willing workers. God's smile of approval brings encouragement, affirmation and joy! "Do not labor for the food which perishes, but for the food which endures to everlasting life, which the Son of Man will give you, because God the Father has set His seal on Him (John 6:27 NKJ)."


Do we try to impress the judges, our peers or society? We may get ribbons of acclamation; but their temporary applause will soon fade away. Our desire to please should not be wasted on man. The Lord is the only true judge of accomplishments and worth. If we fail, he erases the board and waits for us to begin again!

Published articles in Mature Living Magazine, Devotions for the Deaf, The Secret Place, Coosa Journal, Mary Hollingsworth's The One Year Devotional of Joy and Laughter, Jo Krueger's Every Day in God's Word. http://www.pamforddavis.com
 http://www.faithwriters.com/member-profile.php?

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print