Jesus
by Kathleen Angell

I was driving in my car just now, and the Lord showed Himself to me, much in the same way He did many, many years ago.

He was the same, but my understanding better this time.

Many years ago, He appeared to me when I was driving away from difficult circumstances and difficult people for the umpteenth time, and He appeared and spoke to me then, the words, " I did not come to impute men's sins against them, but to be for them what they do not have. "

Now this many years later as I was driving just now tonight, I was seeing my Savior again, His love and presence, so lovely, so precious.

Thinking on Him how loving He is. How he does not give to condemn others, through me, but always gives to me to give to them, cover over the people I hear about, in His love or what they need. See for them, greater things, in His love.

He brought that to mind from many years ago, about Him not coming to impute men's sins against them, but to be for them, what they did not have.

How when I see others, maybe not showing love to others, to the brethren, how I see Him going out so often, to love those being spoken of, cover over them, water them in their need.

To be for them, what they need.

He is a true Savior.

He did not come to condemn the world, but that through Him, they might have life and be saved.

He is the Light of the world.

Whether religous or sinners, I see His great love for them all. He so loves. He came to be what we do not have.

But it takes Him, His love in us, to lay down our own lives and become what they do not have, from Him, for them.

I know this. That the Lord does not give to me to condemn people, who are needy, but always gives to me, to see from Him, and to be to them, from Him, what they do not have.

How precious is our Savior. I thank Him.

My name is Kathleen Angell.  
My life was dramatically changed when the Lord made Himself real to me.  
We have an outreach to folks experiencing shelter and street life.  It is a great joy to us.

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print