I gave my life for you
by Sondra Kelly

I was sent to die for the sins of man. I was led to calvary with my cross in my hand. They took my arms, and stretched them wide. I was beaten, nailed to my cross, and pierced in my side. I wore a crown of thorns, that you may wear a crown of glory, if you will only believe the gospel story. How God so loved the world, that He sent me (His only begotten son) to die for the sins of mankind. I was dead, but rose the third day. In the grave, I could not stay. I am the way, the truth, and the life. No man can come to the father, but through me. I love you dearly, can you see? Open your heart, and let me in. I will forgive you, and cleanse you from all sin.

Love, Jesus
Inspired by the Holy Spirit
Written by Sondra D. Kelly

My name is Sondra D. Kelly.  I was born in Queens, New York.  I spent my entire childhood in Philadelphia, Pa.  I discovered my talent for writing about 15 years ago.  I love creating stories that will glorify, and show forth the power of God.  www.createspace.com/3403536.  I love the Lord.

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print