The Real Thing
by PamFord Davis

Were you around when they ushered in change? No, I am not referring to the inauguration of a president. This change came from marketing experts in the 1970's. Coca Cola created a new blend, and anticipated the change to be an overwhelming success. The reaction could almost run a tight race with "the shot heard around the world." Customers revolted, turning up their noses to the beverage and tightening their purse strings! They did not ask for change and they refused to accept it. Coke quickly back tracked, offering the original coca cola under the brand name "Coke Classic." Die hard coke fans were ready to stock their refrigerator shelves! Today it is simply Coke again. The trade name known around the world lives on.


Are we as quick to notice unwanted change in the delivery of the Gospel message? False prophets package their products as needed change, saying the old message is no longer relevant. They decide to spice things up with new age heresy. They are waiting for you to accept it with open arms. No thanks! We'll stay true to Christianity Classic! Jesus is still the only way to eternal life. (John 14:6) God provided the perfect plan of salvation. You can not improve on perfection! "Therefore you shall be perfect, just as your Father in heaven is perfect (Matthew 5:48 NKJ)."

Published articles in Mature Living Magazine, Devotions for the Deaf, The Secret Place, Coosa Journal, Mary Hollingsworth's The One Year Devotional of Joy and Laughter, Jo Krueger's Every Day in God's Word. http://www.pamforddavis.com
 http://www.faithwriters.com/member-profile.php?

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print