Bond Servant of Jesus Devotional Words from the Lord Series
by Marijo Phelps

Child you are my servant. Cast away all doubt and deception. You are sealed with the Holy Spirit of promise unto Me against that day.

Cast down your fears and imaginations. Be not paralyzed but free in Your Lord Jesus Christ. I have bound you to Me.

My bride, My bride, no fear but stand. I love you beyond your recognition. Rest. Selah.

Ephesians 1:13
In Him you also trusted, after you heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation; in whom also, having believed, you were sealed with the Holy Spirit of promise. (NKJV)

2 Timothy 1:12
For this reason I also suffer these things; nevertheless I am not ashamed, for I know whom I have believed and am persuaded that He is able to keep what I have committed to Him until that Day. (NKJV)

Romans 14:4
Who are you to judge someone else's servant? To his own master he stands or falls. And he will stand, for the Lord is able to make him stand. (NIV)

John 13:1
[ Jesus Washes His Disciples' Feet ] It was just before the Passover Feast. Jesus knew that the time had come for him to leave this world and go to the Father. Having loved his own who were in the world, he now showed them the full extent of his love. (NIV)

Prayer: Dearest Lord Jesus, thank you that I am sealed, bound and can stand in You! You paid the price for all this victory. Even when I feel puny, because I am bound to You and You are standing, so am I! Your gifts just keep overwhelming me day by day. You are my Incredible Lord Jesus! AMEN

My blog is: http://myincrediblelord.blogspot.com/

(C) Marijo Phelps all rights reserved. Use with proper credits.

About Self 
 
Saved by His grace in 1974, from 9 years of professing atheism into His loving arms. RN for 23 years, missionary with YWAM then statistical analyst for Every Home for Christ over 9 years. Living with my husband in the middle of a mountain meadow. GRIN! Wanting to spread the good news

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print