Blushing
by PamFord Davis

Do you remember the last time you saw someone blushing? What causes an individual to become flushed with their face and ears turning rosy red? Are they embarrassed or ashamed? It's sad but true that it takes a lot to make people blush today! Conversations, life styles and entertainment that were unacceptable in the past are seen as routine in most circles. If "anything goes" there is no cause to feel embarrassment or shame.


"Have you no shame?" The prophet Zephaniah approached the problem. "The Lord is righteous in her midst, He will do no unrighteousness. Every morning He brings His justice to light; He never fails, but the unjust knows no shame (Zephaniah 3:5 NKJ)." Is there any solution? Shame returns only when the Holy Spirit personally pricks the heart and conscience. Seeing the light of God's holiness opens our eyes to our sin and guilt. Jesus waits tenderly to remove that shame and floods our souls with forgiveness! Our faces will then glow with God's glorious grace!

Published articles in Mature Living Magazine, Devotions for the Deaf, The Secret Place, Coosa Journal, Mary Hollingsworth's The One Year Devotional of Joy and Laughter, Jo Krueger's Every Day in God's Word. http://www.pamforddavis.com
 http://www.faithwriters.com/member-profile.php?

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print