Candid Camera
by PamFord Davis

Warning, we are all on "Candid Camera!" The popular programs of the past caught many people by surprise, and created comedy moments for the masses. Think way back to your favorite pranks The one episode that always comes to mind involved a twist of a word's meaning. Rooms were properly labeled men's and women's rest rooms. There appeared to be nothing irregular. Shock came when participants entered. Inside they found lounging areas for people to lie down and rest!


Where are cameras hiding? Look up at intersections and traffic lights. You guessed it; our faces are captured by traffic cameras! Law agencies depend on electronic surveillance cameras to aid them in catching law breakers in the act! Speeders and those caught running red lights are contacted and fined for illegal actions. The eyes of police can not be everywhere. "The eyes of the Lord are in every place, keeping watch on the evil and the good (Proverbs 15:3 NKJ)." We will not be notified by mail when we go against His perfect will. He whispers in your sensitive spirit!

Published articles in Mature Living Magazine, Devotions for the Deaf, The Secret Place, Coosa Journal, Mary Hollingsworth's The One Year Devotional of Joy and Laughter, Jo Krueger's Every Day in God's Word. http://www.pamforddavis.com
 http://www.faithwriters.com/member-profile.php?

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print