Three's a Crowd!
by PamFord Davis

"Two's company and three's a crowd!" A third wheel feels very much out of place and frequently turns down invitations to tag along. They may be single by choice, waiting for the answer to their dreams, or alone following divorce or death of a spouse. It is difficult to adjust to attending events alone in "a couple's" society.


Ministries to singles face challenges; but most are overcome with imagination and compassion. Don't leave them home alone. If three is a crowd, "the more the merrier!" I cherish memories of being a welcomed third wheel during my teen years. If I did not have a date, my best girlfriend Carol included me in plans made by her and boyfriend Pat.


At times three is a crowd that needs to separate! "Then he showed me Joshua the high priest standing before the Angel of the Lord, and Satan standing at his right hand to oppose him (Zechariah 3:1 NKJ)." When the devil is the third wheel, discord always surfaces. He always stands in opposition to God. Light and darkness can not exist together! Send him packing!

Published articles in Mature Living Magazine, Devotions for the Deaf, The Secret Place, Coosa Journal, Mary Hollingsworth's The One Year Devotional of Joy and Laughter, Jo Krueger's Every Day in God's Word. http://www.pamforddavis.com
 http://www.faithwriters.com/member-profile.php?

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print