Why are you still carrying buckets of water?
by boatrocker Gilmore

Water is plentiful in the world- there is no shortage.
But it can't be found if your head is in the ground like an ostrich.

People are working hard but still poor because of lack of knowledge.
Water is like wealth- it is plentiful- you won't learn this in college.

Schools train students on how to be enslaved to a system that gets them in debt faster.
Causing ignorant students to carry buckets of wealth to their new Master.

The wealthy has riches coming to them like running water in a house.
Everyone else works hard caring buckets of wealth to them using even their spouse.

Let us learn how to get running wealth flowing in our own homes.
Let us not continue to build upon the rich man's legacy and his throne.


Kelvin Gilmore:
www.poeticpersuasion.com

Elder Kelvin Gilmore, a devout man of God, sold out for Jesus Christ. Gifted and chosen by God to proclaim the gospel of Jesus Christ through poetry and daily devotions.

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print