You can't Complain unless You Comply
by boatrocker Gilmore

Many Christians spend precious time complaining about their conditions.
Not realizing that many of their conditions are due to instructional opposition.

Not complying to God's instructions will always bring negatively.
God is never impress with your justification creativity.

It is always wise for Christians to listen to God and do whatever he says.
Never lean to your own understanding-you can't understand all of God's ways.

Put you trust in him knowing that he knows what's best.
Our role is to obey him so we can pass every test.

When we fail to do what is right and still complain.
The unpleasant condition that is created won't ever change.

If you are not in compliance to God- don't say a word.
Your condition will change when your heart change and obedience occurs.

Kelvin Gilmore
www.poeticpersuasion.com



Elder Kelvin Gilmore, a devout man of God, sold out for Jesus Christ. Gifted and chosen by God to proclaim the gospel of Jesus Christ through poetry and daily devotions.

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print