Wish List
by PamFord Davis

Have you made out your Christmas wish list? Do you remember your excitement as a child when you peered through store windows or flipped the pages of mail order catalogs? Each year I could hardly wait for the Montgomery Ward Christmas catalog! Colorful pictures of toys were very tempting. I believed my favorite toys might show up under our Christmas tree on Christmas Eve! I found a pencil and paper and listed all I wanted for Christmas. I never got everything I wished for; but it did not stop me. I knew anything could happen at Christmas. I usually received one or two of the toys I wanted most. They brought a smile to my face and pleasure through out the year ahead. Children start working on a wish list early; and they dream big!


I want the childlike faith, hopes and dreams of a child when I write my prayer list. I desire anticipation of blessings and limitless trust in the giver of all good gifts. (James 1:17) He is a generous Father who loves to lavish gifts upon His family. He gift wraps them personally and seals the packages with bows of grace. He examines each list and between the lines He reads our deepest desires. Do we believe He will answer our requests? "And whatever you ask for in prayer, having faith and [really] believing, you will receive (Matthew 21:22 Amplified Bible)." We don't have to wait until Christmas to open His gifts. Miracles are sent daily, by special delivery to all who believe!

Published articles in Mature Living Magazine, Devotions for the Deaf, The Secret Place, Coosa Journal, Mary Hollingsworth's The One Year Devotional of Joy and Laughter, Jo Krueger's Every Day in God's Word. http://www.pamforddavis.com
 http://www.faithwriters.com/member-profile.php?

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print