Christmas Bells
by PamFord Davis

Do you enjoy the sounds of Christmas bells ringing out the story of Jesus' birth? Bells come in a large variety of shapes and sizes. Churches often include a hand bells music ministry. Members stand together behind a table with a large assortment of bells, and wait for their turn. They carefully grasp the bell in white gloved hands, and shake it gently. The note when joined with those from other bells creates a beautiful Christmas Carol!


I really enjoy Christmas clothing and jewelry each year. I can hardly wait to wear my jingle bell necklace and matching jingle bell earrings. Friends will hear me coming and going! This is the perfect time of year to add jingle bells to your pet's collar. Let them in on the holiday fun.


We can turn the ringing of bells into Christmas blessings. Place coins inside Salvation Army buckets; and listen as pocket change jingles among other donations! Collections will be used to bring the miracles of Christmas, to those who might have no hope of celebrating. Smile and give from your heart! "So let each one give as he purposes in his heart, not grudgingly or of necessity; for God loves a cheerful giver (2 Corinthians 9:7 NKJ)." Jingle those bells!

Published articles in Mature Living Magazine, Devotions for the Deaf, The Secret Place, Coosa Journal, Mary Hollingsworth's The One Year Devotional of Joy and Laughter, Jo Krueger's Every Day in God's Word. http://www.pamforddavis.com
 http://www.faithwriters.com/member-profile.php?

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print