Light the Way!
by PamFord Davis

Where can we expect to find Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer? Will he be sulking at the North Pole or lagging behind a sleigh in flight? Is he really needed by the team? Can one solitary deer make a difference? In the children's Christmas story Santa Claus gives the outcast Rudolph the place of honor. He would lead the sleigh on Christmas Eve through clouded skies! His nose which brought him shame and embarrassment could help others. Santa needed him; and the team needed him. Children expecting a visit from Santa would not be disappointed! Rudolph's nose would light the way!


The world once waited for a deliverer, the Messiah. They prayed with expectation. God selected a special man to light the way! "There was a man sent from God, whose name was John. This man came for a witness, to bear witness of the Light, that all through him might believe. He was not that Light, but was sent to bear witness of that Light. That was the true light which gives light to every man coming into the world (John 1:5-9 NKJ)." John's bold preaching dimly lit the path to the Light of God!

Published articles in Mature Living Magazine, Devotions for the Deaf, The Secret Place, Coosa Journal, Mary Hollingsworth's The One Year Devotional of Joy and Laughter, Jo Krueger's Every Day in God's Word. http://www.pamforddavis.com
 http://www.faithwriters.com/member-profile.php?

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print