Ornaments
by PamFord Davis

How much are you willing to pay for a Christmas tree ornament? There are ornaments which children are able to afford and very special selections at Hallmark stores. I have never stepped inside Tiffany's; but I'm quite sure they feature exquisite holiday ornaments. When money flows freely, the star for the top of the tree might be 24 carat gold!


Often the favorite ornaments have more sentimental value than monetary worth. They represent milestones such as a couple's first year together or baby's first Christmas. Some are passed down from generation to generation and are priceless. As we celebrate the birth of Jesus, we must never forget his wooden manger began a life journey to a wooden cross. His mother Mary securely tucked His little hands and arms inside swaddling clothes.
(Luke 2:7) As death approached nails held those healing hands and arms to the cross.
(John 20:25) My tree ornaments include a nail tied to a branch with a piece of red yarn, representing His sacrificial blood to cleanse us of our sins. He paid a price I can never repay!

Published articles in Mature Living Magazine, Devotions for the Deaf, The Secret Place, Coosa Journal, Mary Hollingsworth's The One Year Devotional of Joy and Laughter, Jo Krueger's Every Day in God's Word. http://www.pamforddavis.com
 http://www.faithwriters.com/member-profile.php?

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print