Goodwill in Goodwater?
by PamFord Davis

Is goodwill only an angelic suggestion? Will goodwill come to Goodwater? That's my city; but the question applies to anywhere people gather. Listen with your heart to the message from angels, God's created messengers. "And suddenly there was with the angel a multitude of the heavenly host praising God and saying: Glory to God in the highest, and on earth peace, goodwill toward men (Luke 2:13-14 NKJ)."


Do we find kindness, goodwill in the streets of our cities? Is there a desire for doing good to those around us? Do we pick and choose who receives goodwill? The angels spoke of goodwill toward men. We know that is the desire of the Lord for every man, woman and child. It will only become a reality when we make God's glory our first priority. Until He is number one, we live selfishly with little regard for others.


The shepherds heard the heavenly message and went in search of the Prince of Peace. His heart held the power to bring peace and goodwill to all men! When He returns to earth as the conquering Messiah He will bring lasting peace. We can experience goodwill in Goodwater!

Published articles in Mature Living Magazine, Devotions for the Deaf, The Secret Place, Coosa Journal, Mary Hollingsworth's The One Year Devotional of Joy and Laughter, Jo Krueger's Every Day in God's Word. http://www.pamforddavis.com
 http://www.faithwriters.com/member-profile.php?

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print