Home for the Holidays
by Linda Lariscy

Home for the Holidays

A song quite popular this time of the year is "I'll Be Home for Christmas". Go to any department store in December and you're sure to hear it piped through the airwaves. The truth is lots of people won't be home for the holidays. Many will be across the states, or overseas, and some even in harm's way. And for some, "home" is the last place they really want to be at Christmas.

This year, there are those who will be "home for the holidays". They will rejoice. They will sing. They will be filled with peace because they are in heaven. Christ is celebrated forever in heaven and in reality that is what Christmas means, a celebration of Christ. In heaven Christmas never ends. And it's a sure thing, that no one there has any problem keeping Christ in it!

How can you know that heaven is your home? Start your quest with a simple question: Who are you Lord? It will take your lifetime for God to unfold His answer to you. But that's how you come to know Jesus Christ. You've believed a lot of stuff throughout your lifetime. You've even believed in a big fat man with a belly that shakes like a bowl full of jelly. What will it be then, what you believe or who you know, that will bring you to heaven?

Now this is eternal life: that they may know you, the only true God, and Jesus Christ, John 17:3

Linda Lariscy is the founder of Holding Forth the Word of Life Ministries of Wrens, Georgia, an apostolic/leadership equipping center for the saints.  Please visit her website at www.hfwlministry.com.

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print