Silly Putty Happiness
by Bob Valleau

I was in a local store the other day, and there, amongst the arts and crafts, was something I used to play with when I was a kid. The brightly-colored package contained an egg-shaped container of Silly Putty.

I hadn't seen Silly Putty in decades. This thing that "bounces like rubber" and "stretches like taffy" used to captivate me for hours. But the secret to its fun was its ability to lift print off of paper. It was like having your own copier in the palm of your hand. The Sunday morning, colored-comics section of my city's newspaper was a bonanza of copy-worthy stuff.

I looked at the package again to make sure I wasn't dreaming. Then, I picked it up and couldn't believe what I saw. I could purchase two for the price of one! Who says you still can't find a bargain -- and a little happiness -- in today's tough economic times?

Bob Valleau has over 30 years of writing experience for the Christian market. He was once named Christian Writer of the Year (San Antonio, Texas) by the American Christian Writers Association. He is the author of four books. 

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print