CHRIST Speaking to Our Hearts Devotional Words from the Lord Series
by Marijo Phelps

Child, I would speak to your heart. You are Mine. I'm recreating in you the mind of Christ it doesn't happen in a day. Yield keep on yielding. Absorb yourself in the Word. My discipline shall become your joy. Your completeness, your delight as you begin to walk therein. Worry not nor buzz about I AM the ways and means provider. Rest in my soliloquy and be refreshed. There is a purpose enjoy my presence and fret not. I am preparing you for greater things in Jesus, your heart needs to be whole, not fractured. There is mending time so rest in My arms as I recreate a clean, whole heart in you, my child, my Bride, my delight. Please Selah (Pause and calmly think about that)

Soliloquy = act of talking to oneself, a discourse made by oneself in solitude to oneself, monologue. (I had to look it up! High School English was a long way back.)

Prayer: Dear Jesus, I DO enjoy your presence. Please keep drawing me closer and closer to you. Clean my closets in your perfect love and timing throw out that which no longer belongs. Create in me a new heart and renew a right spirit within me! AMEN

Psalm 24:4
He who has clean hands and a pure heart, who does not lift up his soul to an idol or swear by what is false. (NIV)

Ezekiel 11:19
I will give them an undivided heart and put a new spirit in them; I will remove from them their heart of stone and give them a heart of flesh. (NIV)

Psalm 51:10
Create in me a clean heart, O God, and renew a steadfast spirit within me. (NIV)

Ecclesiastes 3:7
a time to tear and a time to mend, a time to be silent and a time to speak..(NIV)

My blog is: http://myincrediblelord.blogspot.com/

(C) Marijo Phelps all rights reserved. Use with proper credits.

About Self 
 
Saved by His grace in 1974, from 9 years of professing atheism into His loving arms. RN for 23 years, missionary with YWAM then statistical analyst for Every Home for Christ over 9 years. Living with my husband in the middle of a mountain meadow. GRIN! Wanting to spread the good news

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print