Exchanging Gifts
by PamFord Davis

Gift giving and receiving brings joy to our Christmas celebration. We find sincere pleasure in giving presents as tokens of our affection. The cost of the gift does not determine its value. Often trinkets from children are cherished for years to come! If the exchange involves love, the greatest gift of all is shared!


We think much about what we will give others, and have our own wishes for Christmas. What will we give Jesus? He is easy to please. He wants no gift wrapped surprise packages. He simply knocks on your heart's door and waits for you to invite Him in! He wonders if you are thankful for His parting gift to you. "Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled; neither let it be afraid (John 14:27 NKJ)." He left the gift of peace! He knew it would be a gift we needed most of all. When we have peace with God, with others, and peace of mind we reflect the image of the Father! Peace on earth starts in one heart at a time!

Published articles in Mature Living Magazine, Devotions for the Deaf, The Secret Place, Coosa Journal, Mary Hollingsworth's The One Year Devotional of Joy and Laughter, Jo Krueger's Every Day in God's Word. http://www.pamforddavis.com
 http://www.faithwriters.com/member-profile.php?

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print