Kissing Under The Mistletoe
by PamFord Davis

Will you avoid mistletoe or do you carry it with you? The tradition of kissing under the mistletoe gives some people the opportunity they have been waiting for all year! They might not have been brave enough to share their true feelings about a coworker. The company Christmas party is the perfect place to break the ice. A simple kiss to celebrate the holiday might not be denied!


Do we need mistletoe to demonstrate our affection? As Christians we celebrate our relationship to Christ as Savior all year long. When we were adopted into God's family we became His children, and brothers and sisters in Christ! We are one big family and need to show our love for one another. Firm hand shakes and warm hugs are encouraged! Kissing is also acceptable in close relationships. "Greet one another with a holy kiss. The churches of Christ greet you (Romans 16:16 NKJ)." Turn the other cheek; you might get two! We do not need to stand under mistletoe; we gather at the site of a manger!

Published articles in Mature Living Magazine, Devotions for the Deaf, The Secret Place, Coosa Journal, Mary Hollingsworth's The One Year Devotional of Joy and Laughter, Jo Krueger's Every Day in God's Word. http://www.pamforddavis.com
 http://www.faithwriters.com/member-profile.php?

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print