Government Concerns
by PamFord Davis

Do the problems in our country seem to be overwhelming? Will our leaders ever be able to solve problems in our economy? Will we find real answers in the health care dilemma? Can lasting peace come in war zones? It is easy to become discouraged when we hear the daily news or chatting with friends over a cup of coffee. Governments seem to be out of control and the light is often dim at the end of the tunnel.


We can have hope. We should live expectantly. Everything is in the best of hands. "For unto us a Child is born, unto us a Son is given; and the government will be upon His shoulder. And His name will be called Wonderful, Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace. Of the increase of His government and peace there will be no end, upon the throne of David and over His kingdom, to order it and establish it with judgment and justice from that time forward, even forever. The zeal of the Lord of hosts will perform this (Isaiah 9:6-7 NKJ)." God has everything under control; the government rests upon the shoulders of His Son. Will we trust Him?

Published articles in Mature Living Magazine, Devotions for the Deaf, The Secret Place, Coosa Journal, Mary Hollingsworth's The One Year Devotional of Joy and Laughter, Jo Krueger's Every Day in God's Word. http://www.pamforddavis.com
 http://www.faithwriters.com/member-profile.php?

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print