Trinity Christmas
by PamFord Davis

Christmas is a holy family gathering. As we honor the birth of Jesus we are reminded that He shared that special day with the Father and Holy Spirit. They were active in His conception and sent out a heavenly chorus birth announcement at His arrival. (Luke 2:8-14) The preparation of that promised event spanned across centuries. The fulfillment brought joy to God the Father and Holy Spirit. Jesus left heaven's throne room to be born in a lowly stable. He knew God's plan of restoration required Him to take the form of a simple helpless baby. He alone could free us from the grips of sin.


There are signs of the holy Trinity in our simplest holiday surroundings. Keep your eyes open and you may discover them in places you least expect. First: Snowmen are usually formed in three sections. A large snow packed base firmly holds two smaller round sections. Second: Our Christmas trees are shaped much like a triangle, with the center top holding a star or angel. The three sides are daily reminders in our homes of the Trinity. We can offer our praise with all we are: body, mind, and spirit. Our three sided existence mirrors the Trinity. Worship the Father, His only begotten Son and the Holy Spirit of truth.

Published articles in Mature Living Magazine, Devotions for the Deaf, The Secret Place, Coosa Journal, Mary Hollingsworth's The One Year Devotional of Joy and Laughter, Jo Krueger's Every Day in God's Word. http://www.pamforddavis.com
 http://www.faithwriters.com/member-profile.php?

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print