Come And Adore Him
by PamFord Davis

Come. The invitation is given. Come and adore Him. "O come, all ye faithful." Will we accept the invitation this Christmas? The days are quickly slipping away. Busy schedules and filled calendars crowd out the Christ child. Will we turn our minds and hearts toward Bethlehem? Can God our Host count on us to heed His personal invitation?


The faith of those answering His call is rewarded. "O come, all ye faithful, joyful and triumphant." True abiding faith in Jesus results in joy and a triumphant life. We are often down; but we are not defeated. "We are hard-pressed on every side, yet not crushed; we are perplexed, but not in despair, persecuted, but not forsaken; struck down, but not destroyed- (2 Corinthians 4:8-9 NKJ)" We know Jesus brings victory; and we come in humble worship and adoration. "Now thanks be to God who always leads us in triumph in Christ, and through us diffuses the fragrance of His knowledge in every place (2 Corinthians 2:14 NKJ)."

Published articles in Mature Living Magazine, Devotions for the Deaf, The Secret Place, Coosa Journal, Mary Hollingsworth's The One Year Devotional of Joy and Laughter, Jo Krueger's Every Day in God's Word. http://www.pamforddavis.com
 http://www.faithwriters.com/member-profile.php?

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print