What Kind of Friend Are You?
by Bob Valleau

Friends come and go. Sometimes, friends who enter our lives exit only to return again. It's almost like they are stuck in a revolving door. They are hardly with us before they are gone and back again. Other friends, who enter our lives, make themselves at home and stay awhile.

Then there are some friends who are merely acquaintances. Maybe we will and maybe we won't see them again. These kinds of friends usually just serve a purpose and are only seasonal friends at best.

Friends fall into three categories: some are in our lives for a "reason," some are in our lives for a "season," and some are in our lives "forever." Yet, no matter what -- we should just be happy to have friends and cherish the time we spend with them.

Bob Valleau has over 30 years of writing experience for the Christian market. He was once named Christian Writer of the Year (San Antonio, Texas) by the American Christian Writers Association. He is the author of four books. 

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print