It's a Lonely World
by Bob Valleau

A man told is friend: "I'm on MySpace, Facebook and Flickr. I blog, I text and I Twitter . . . and I'm still lonely."

How ironic. In this age of everything digital that you can imagine to connect to another human being, we can still end up being lonely.

We humans are a peculiar lot. There are times we want to be left alone, but, in reality, we can never abandon our God-given desire to connect with another person on some level. I call it the "connect and communicate" function that is part of our need to survive. This isn't a bad thing. From the cradle to the grave, we long to connect with another in some form or fashion.

Today's technology can aid us in our quest to connect and communicate. But that is all it can do. It can never replace hearing someone speak, feeling their warm touch or seeing how much they care.

Bob Valleau has over 30 years of writing experience for the Christian market. He was once named Christian Writer of the Year (San Antonio, Texas) by the American Christian Writers Association. He is the author of four books. 

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print