Erase and Replace
by Bob Valleau

He aimed the super duper gun at his opponent and fired. His opponent slowly began to fade away. Then the shooter flipped a switch on the highly technological gun and shot into thin air, creating a new and more friendly entity.

This sounds like a scene out of a science fiction movie, however it was a scene from a television cartoon I once saw. The gun was quite amazing. It made me wonder, "What if such a gun existed?"

I'm sure, in each of our lives, there are people, relationships or situations we would like to erase and replace with something -- or someone -- more tolerable or memorable. But since no such gun exists to do this, have you often wondered: What if I could relive my life, or parts of it, and was able to choose a different path than what I have chosen?

I've often wondered the same thing. If only I could go back and do things differently. But, then again, once I take a hard look at where I am now and the people I know, I guess I wouldn't want it any other way.

As long as we put our trust in the Lord, our steps are directed by Him, and we are exactly where we should be in life. If not, then He can help guide us back onto the right path.

Bob Valleau has over 30 years of writing experience for the Christian market. He was once named Christian Writer of the Year (San Antonio, Texas) by the American Christian Writers Association. He is the author of four books. 

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print