Trust on My Son Devotional Words from the Lord Series
by Marijo Phelps

I am not man, that my promises be in vain. Trust on my Son and rely /bank on my promises to you throughout my Word. I AM the deliverer. I Am the conqueror and so can you be through Jesus Christ Your Lord. He died to impart power to you, his Body, energized by his Holy Spirit.

Be baptized, be filled to overflowing, yielded to the purpose of your Lord. He came to set you free that others might know Him through your testimony.

Go forth be not silent but share the lord of Christ as the spirit opens doors for you. And rejoice, lifting praises and thanksgiving to the One who is worthy!

Isaiah 55:8 "For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways," declares the LORD.(NIV)

2 Corinthians 1:20-21 For no matter how many promises God has made, they are "Yes" in Christ. And so through him the "Amen" is spoken by us to the glory of God. Now it is God who makes both us and you stand firm in Christ. He anointed us (NIV)

Hebrews 2:13 And again, "I will put my trust in him." And again he says, "Here am I, and the children God has given me."(NIV)

Psalm 18:2 The LORD is my rock, my fortress and my deliverer;

my God is my rock, in whom I take refuge. He is my shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold. (NIV)

Romans 8:37 No, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him who loved us. (NIV)

Acts 1:8 But you will receive power when the Holy Spirit comes on you; and you will be my witnesses in Jerusalem, and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the ends of the earth (NIV)

Acts 1:5 For John baptized with water, but in a few days you will be baptized with the Holy Spirit. (NIV)

Luke 4:18 The Spirit of the Lord is on me, because he has anointed me to preach good news to the poor. He has sent me to proclaim freedom for the prisoners and recovery of sight for the blind, to release the oppressed. (NIV)

Acts 14:3 So Paul and Barnabas spent considerable time there, speaking boldly for the Lord, who confirmed the message of his grace by enabling them to do miraculous signs and wonders. (NIV)

1 Peter 3:15 But in your hearts set apart Christ as Lord. Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect.(NIV)

Luke 7:27 This is the one about whom it is written: " 'I will send my messenger ahead of you, who will prepare your way before you. (NIV)

Prayer: Lord Jesus, We are humbled and honored that You'd give us so many promises in Your Word. If You have sent Your Holy Spirit before us to prepare the way, how can we sit or linger or not GO to do Your most incredible will. Thank You and help us to be overcomers in Your most Holy name! AMEN

My blog is: http://myincrediblelord.blogspot.com/

(C) Marijo Phelps all rights reserved. Use with proper credits.

About Self 
 
Saved by His grace in 1974, from 9 years of professing atheism into His loving arms. RN for 23 years, missionary with YWAM then statistical analyst for Every Home for Christ over 9 years. Living with my husband in the middle of a mountain meadow. GRIN! Wanting to spread the good news

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print