I Saw Jesus at My Local Diner
by Bob Valleau

I was eating breakfast when I saw him waltz into the diner. It was in the early hours of the morning, still considered nighttime by most. He was really tall. He had long brown hair with a medium-sized beard. He was very clean. He wore sandals and Middle-Eastern garb. He sat at a table near the door, so I couldn't help but walk past him when I got ready to leave. Obviously, I had to ask: "Are you an actor or were you in a play or something?"

He replied in a serious tone, "No. I'm the actual reincarnation of Jesus Christ. I'm here to save the world."

I didn't believe him, of course. Somehow, I found it hard seeing Jesus talk to me with a cigarette dangling out of the corner of his mouth.

"Oh, that's nice," I said with a smile. "I happen to know the real Jesus, and you're not him. Have a nice day."

The Lord impressed upon me just to pray for this wayward soul and not to carry on a conversation with him. However when I went outside, I looked up. Sure enough, a full moon hung in the western sky.

Bob Valleau has over 30 years of writing experience for the Christian market. He was once named Christian Writer of the Year (San Antonio, Texas) by the American Christian Writers Association. He is the author of four books. 

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print