Uplifting Points to Ponder Word from the Lord Series
by Marijo Phelps

Every Answer

My daughter, close your eyes and meditate on Me. I AM your every answer.
John 14:6
Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me. (NIV)

Read the Word

Daughter, read my Word, your answer is there in. My purpose is manifold. Walk forward in faith. I will direct and guide.
Deuteronomy 17:19
It is to be with him, and he is to read it all the days of his life so that he may learn to revere the LORD his God and follow carefully all the words of this law and these decrees. (NIV)

Greater Measure

My daughter, you shall go forth from here with a greater measure of my victory, power, peace and liberty evidenced in your lives.
Deuteronomy 20:4
For the LORD your God is the one who goes with you to fight for you against your enemies to give you victory. (NIV)
Deuteronomy 9:29
But they are your people, your inheritance that you brought out by your great power and your outstretched arm. (NIV)
Psalm 4:8
I will lie down and sleep in peace, for you alone, O LORD, make me dwell in safety. (NIV)
Isaiah 61:1
The Spirit of the Lord GOD is upon me; because the LORD hath anointed me to preach good tidings unto the meek; he hath sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim liberty to the captives, and the opening of the prison to them that are bound (KJV)


Promise Regarding Promises

Lift up my Son. Sing to Him your new song. Be faithful to my Word and the promises are yours.
John 12:32
But I, when I am lifted up from the earth, will draw all men to myself." (NIV)

Be Still and KNOW Too

Silence, and prayer before me. Uplifted hands and hearts, healed in love. I shall chastise and bring into repentance. You've given the burden to me leave it with me there.
Psalm 17:6
I call on you, O God, for you will answer me; give ear to me and hear my prayer. (NIV)
He Knows Me

My daughter, impetuous tempest that you sometimes are, tarry. Listen to Me. Seek my wisdom in the Word. Come before me with thanksgiving and praise.
Luke 24:49
Behold, I send the Promise of My Father upon you; but tarry in the city of Jerusalem until you are endued with power from on high. (NIV)

Fine Tuned Ears

Fine tuned ears = draw nigh unto me and I will draw nigh unto you so when you're feeling distanced from the Father, sit at His feet and praise, worship and pour out your heart. Hear and try.
Luke 7:38
and as she stood behind him at his feet weeping, she began to wet his feetwith her tears. Then she wiped them with her hair, kissed them and poured perfume on them. (NIV)

With You Always

Daughter, some days what I would impart to you is not profound or pertinent to KNOWLEDGE, rather that I AM with you always.
Matthew 28:19-20 Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age. (NIV)

Prayers for Unsaved

Daughter, all the saints in heaven rejoice when there's a soul saved. Claim Jesus for those I have promised you. Stand on the Word and my word to you and KNOW. Rest in my assurance. Lift them in love.
1 Timothy 2:8
I want men everywhere to lift up holy hands in prayer, without anger or disputing. (NIV)

All Too Quiet Times

Daughter, grapple not with the apparent silence but lift up your faith to me.
John 8:30
Even as he spoke, many put their faith in him. (NIV)


Physical Illness

Fear not nor be dismayed I really am the lifter of your head in righteousness. You shall not be devastated or destroyed. I love you. My grace is sufficient even for your illness, so is my healing touch.
Psalm 3:3
But thou, O LORD, art a shield for me; my glory, and the lifter up of mine head. (KJV)


Anguish Not

Anguish not, but trust me. I love you most purely.
Psalm 119:143
Trouble and anguish have taken hold on me: yet thy commandments are my delights. (KJV)

My blog is: http://myincrediblelord.blogspot.com/

(C) Marijo Phelps all rights reserved. Use with proper credits.

About Self 
 
Saved by His grace in 1974, from 9 years of professing atheism into His loving arms. RN for 23 years, missionary with YWAM then statistical analyst for Every Home for Christ over 9 years. Living with my husband in the middle of a mountain meadow. GRIN! Wanting to spread the good news

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print