Beloved Bride Devotional Words from the Lord Series
by Marijo Phelps

Speaking about yet unrevealed husband as I prayed for "whoever he was, wherever he was"

Daughter, you are my beloved bride. I have called you away for this time with Me. Be blessed, share also. I'm moving in his heart and life in a mighty way to unite you hand in hand. Rest. We're right on schedule. Yours is to draw neigh unto Me. I delight in you, my love! Selah.

Revelation 19:7
Let us rejoice and be glad and give him glory! For the wedding of the Lamb has come, and his bride has made herself ready. (NIV)

Revelation 22:17
The Spirit and the bride say, "Come!" And let him who hears say, "Come!" Whoever is thirsty, let him come; and whoever wishes, let him take the free gift of the water of life. (NIV)

Song of Solomon 8:14
[ Beloved ] Come away, my lover, and be like a gazelle or like a young stag on the spice-laden mountains. (NIV)

Hebrews 10:22
let us draw near to God with a sincere heart in full assurance of faith, having our hearts sprinkled to cleanse us from a guilty conscience and having our bodies washed with pure water. (NIV)

Deuteronomy 30:9
Then the LORD your God will make you most prosperous in all the work of your hands and in the fruit of your womb, the young of your livestock and the crops of your land. The LORD will again delight in you and make you prosperous, just as he delighted in your fathers. (NIV)

Psalm 18:19
He brought me out into a spacious place; he rescued me because he delighted in me. (NIV)

Proverbs 12:22
The LORD detests lying lips, but he delights in men who are truthful. (NIV)

Prayer: Dear Jesus, I'm even getting into the beauty of that cold, gossamer white stuff covering our ranch world with muffled silence and crystal presence like Your Spirit made visible over, under and around us, Your Body! Praise You Jesus!!

My blog is: http://myincrediblelord.blogspot.com/

(C) Marijo Phelps all rights reserved. Use with proper credits.

About Self 
 
Saved by His grace in 1974, from 9 years of professing atheism into His loving arms. RN for 23 years, missionary with YWAM then statistical analyst for Every Home for Christ over 9 years. Living with my husband in the middle of a mountain meadow. GRIN! Wanting to spread the good news

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print