The Greatest of all Parents
by boatrocker Gilmore

One can search the world over to find parents who are obeying Gods commands.
There will only be a few couples who don t give in to the worlds demands.

The love for their children are far deeper than those who are not saved.
They teach their children to live a holy life and not one that is depraved.

These parents are devoted to Jesus so they and their children will live in paradise.
They refuse to receive and accept ungodly, unbiblical advice.

These parents desire to see their children reach their God given potential.
The love for their childrens souls are not earthly limited but eternally exponential.

Yes, the wisdom of a Godly Father and Mother are quite apparent.
This is why God considers them the greatest of all parents.

Kelvin Gilmore
www.poeticpersuasion.com

Elder Kelvin Gilmore, a devout man of God, sold out for Jesus Christ. Gifted and chosen by God to proclaim the gospel of Jesus Christ through poetry and daily devotions.

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print