If I Ruled The World
by PamFord Davis

God Almighty rules the universe in holiness, and grace. His authority should never be questioned. Lucifer as the father of lies believes he could do a better job. He is deceiving himself and all he can pull over to his side. God patiently waits for the day when all will fall at the feet of His Son Jesus; and His kingdom will come on earth, as it is in heaven.


Where did the devil come from? "How you are fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! How you are cut down to the ground, you who weakened the nations! For you have said in your heart: 'I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will also sit on the mount of the congregation on the farthest sides of the north; I will ascend above the heights of the clouds, I will be like the Most High.' Yet you shall be brought down to Sheol, to the lowest depths of the Pit (Isaiah 14:12-15 NKJ)." In his ignorance he even tried to sway Jesus with temptations of power to reign. (Matthew 4:8-11) Don't buy in to his lies. Worship and serve Jehovah God.

Published articles in Mature Living Magazine, Devotions for the Deaf, The Secret Place, Coosa Journal, Mary Hollingsworth's The One Year Devotional of Joy and Laughter, Jo Krueger's Every Day in God's Word. http://www.pamforddavis.com
 http://www.faithwriters.com/member-profile.php?

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print