Does God Really Care If I Accidentally Hit the Oopsie Delete Button?
by Marijo Phelps

Oops!
Sorry, you are GONE. I mistakenly hit the delete button on your life. What do you mean can't I hit undo? I don't know HOW to hit undo. No it would cost too much money to get a computer repairman in here and my allowance just simply will not cover that, at least not this week.
What do you mean that God wouldn't let anyone simply delete YOU? Who do you think you are that you are THAT important to God?
Of course I can hear you I can hear you thinking. Sorry, I am getting tired and want to bug my mommy for a popsicle cherry is my very favorite. Oops, I hit the WRONG button again. See ya.

What a strange person. What weird ideas. They think that God actually cares about them being deleted. I made an "oopsie" mistake, that's all,

"Chaton WHAT are you doing in there you are being way too quiet and you haven't finishes any of your duties for today yet. Turn off that computer and come on to the work room right now!"

Darn, I knew she'd find me too soon! And I did so want that cherry popsicle they are all I have to live for anymore harrumph.

"Chaton I don't think you are listening at all today. Tell me now what we discussed earlier that you needed to accomplish."

"MEOW"

"That's what I thought you are being evasive and focused somewhere else one more time."

"Be careful, God might not care if I hit your delete-oopsie button" I tried to say under my breath.

"Chaton, I can't hear you when you are always muttering so please speak up!"

>i>Chaton, Chaton, Chaton. You'd think I was the only one for her to focus upon and I still think it mighty strange that oopsie delete person thinks that God even cares a bit about them and I don't think they know anything I don't know..

"Dowdy, have you ever heard about a God thing who actually cared about an oopsie delete?"

"Chaton, what did you do now? And yes, a long, long time ago there was a life story about a God thing who cared but that was way before we came into being. Quit avoiding your chores!"

"If I do all my work really well do you know how to "undelete" or do an "undo"? AND can I have a cherry popsicle?"

"I suppose I can help you but what in the world have you been playing with today? And why are you asking about a God thing which actually cares?"

"Well, I really did delete someone today but they think that there is a God thing who is caring about that."

"You did WHAT?! Come on and let's go look at your computer right now."

"Before I do my work?"

"Yes, Chaton, before you do your work unless you want the God thing to be really upset with us all."

"You mean the God thing really, really does care about that person I accidentally did "oopsie delete"?

"I am thinking that we'd best not mess with this and find out the hard way!"

UNDO turned out to be the easiest and best button on my computer. AND it worked. Maybe the God thing does care. Forever more careful, Chaton MEOW.


My blog is: http://myincrediblelord.blogspot.com/

(C) Marijo Phelps all rights reserved. Use with proper credits.

About Self 
 
Saved by His grace in 1974, from 9 years of professing atheism into His loving arms. RN for 23 years, missionary with YWAM then statistical analyst for Every Home for Christ over 9 years. Living with my husband in the middle of a mountain meadow. GRIN! Wanting to spread the good news

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print